|Posted by riverrock0203 on July 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM||comments (0)|
Experience and Precision
We at M&M Restoration and Construction have 23 years of knowledge in construction and restoration. We believe in honesty and longevity for the work we supply to the community. We have detailed estimates that will tell you where every penny is being spent; we do not over estimate supplies to increase cost for profit as other companies sometimes do. When estimate is accepted by our clients we supply a detailed itemized list of supplies needed to complete your construction and or restoration needs.
When there is a need for “supplies not mentioned in contract” our clients will be notified before purchases are made. The reason behind (“supplies not mentioned on contract”) are listed below:
1) Unseen damages to decking on a roof
2) Damages to supplies by delivery personnel or in store packaging issues. (This is usually handled by the product returned to store for replacement)
3) Rotted wood that will not hold paint, a nail, a screw and or support the structure in which it is meant to.
4) The State of Georgia has building codes that must be upheld for your safety and ours, replacement of structural wood is not costly but practical.
5) Client changes dimensions of structure; this may require additional materials.
We at M&M Restoration know the current economical status of our time. For this very reason we try to find ways to keep costs down while still maintaining quality work. We research product lines that will best suit the needs desired by our Customers. Not only do we find ways to keep costs down, but also have reasonable payment plans available for those who have restoration or construction needs but may not have the economic freedom at this time.
For this reason “We” consider ourselves the best choice for
Your Restoration and Construction Demands….